Updated: 6th June 2019
All Definitions and Interpretations are in accordance with those set out in our Terms and Conditions and as such:-
“Bet” means any Bet, wager or similar made by you and/or any other Player in relation to the Services.
“us”, “our”, “we” means Welton Holdings Limited a company incorporated in the Isle of Man with Registered Number 123348C having its Registered Office at Suite 8/9, West House, West Street, Ramsey, Isle of Man, IM8 1AE together with TGP Europe Limited. TGP Europe Limited are a company incorporated in the Isle of Man with Registered Number 122698C having its Registered Office at James House, 1st Floor, 11-13 Hill Street, Douglas, Isle of Man IM1 1EF. The services of TGP Europe and the activities of this website are licensed in the Isle of Man and the United Kingdom
“you”, “your” means you, the person using the Website.
“Player” means all users of the Website, including you, who use the Services and who have agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
“Website” means www.fun88.co.uk together with such other website that we may use to provide the Services.
In these Rules, references to the singular shall include references to the plural and vice versa and references to the masculine shall include references to the feminine and vice versa. Headings are for convenience only and shall not affect interpretation. Any reference to statutes shall include such statute as amended or re-enacted, together with all secondary legislation made under the relevant statute.
Every attempt is made by Us to ensure that our Rules are translated as clearly and accurately as possible using the different languages available on our Website. However there may be rare occasions where some of these rules may be misinterpreted because of translation. If this is shown to be the case, then in any such dispute the English language version of Our Rules which are shown below will prevail.
This section details the rules relating to Betting with Us. If you have any questions regarding your Bets, please check the following rules shown below or contact our Customer Services Team.
Our Customer Service Team are available via email or live chat 7am to 11pm BST 365 days a year
For all applicable bet and withdrawal limits please refer to our "Terms and Conditions" page on the Website.
For all other games rules and / or sport betting rules not directly displayed on this page, please refer to the individual games and / or sports betting rules displayed on this Website. Such individual games and / or sports betting rules accordingly form part of these Rules and as such our Terms and Conditions.
CASH OUT RULES
- These Cash Out Terms are inseparably linked to our Terms & Conditions, of which they form a part, and acceptance of these Cash Out Terms is a prerequisite to account registration. Any capitalized terms used herein which are not defined shall take their meaning from the Terms & Conditions.
- By cashing out, you are agreeing to close your bet at the amount offered to you. Once you have cashed out, the amount you have received for the bet will not change, irrespective of whether the remaining selections subsequently win, lose or do not compete.
- The amount you are offered to Cash Out is based on your original bet, the status of any selections which have already completed, and the current market price(s) of your unsettled selection(s). This may be greater than or less than your original stake.
- After choosing to Cash Out any bet, the confirmation screen which then appears will display the newly updated value and therefore may have changed from that shown in the Cash Out Statement page. The value displayed in the confirmation screen will be the actual amount offered to you, and will supersede any amount previously displayed in the Cash Out Statement page.
- If you choose to take the offer, the Cash Out request will be subject to a seven-second delay if any of your selections involved in your Cash Out are currently in play.
- Cash Out is available for pre-live and live markets and applicable for Single Bets and ACCA Bets, excluding System Bets.
- Cash Out is not available on Forecast/Tricast Bets.
- ACCA bets, placed together with system bets via the ACCAs tab, cannot be the subject of a Cash Out.
- We provide no guarantee that the Cash Out facility will be available for a specific market or Customer. Fun88 reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disable the Cash Out Facility at any time.
- Cash Out offers are available only within a specific time frame- any changes in the price or market during this time may result in a new Cash Out offer or in the suspension/removal of the Cash Out facility.
- Cashed Out bets will be considered and shown as settled- the outcome of the final market is not correlated with the bet settlement.
- After completing the Cash Out process, the funds will be returned to your Account immediately. Your bet will be settled and the final outcome of your bet will have no effect on the amount returned to your Account.
- Cashed Out bets shall not contribute to meeting the rollover requirements of any Sports promotion.
- Any offers (e.g. Accumulator insurance), bonuses or consolations (e.g. on a Lucky15) will not apply where a customer has taken Cash Out.
- Bets placed using a Free Bet cannot be the subject of a Cash Out.
- Cash Out applies to Desktop and Mobile sites.
- Fun88 reserves the right to suspend or disable the Cash Out feature at any time.
- If you choose not to Cash Out or you are unable to Cash Out, your bet will be settled based on the outcome of the completed event(s).
- If for any reason there is an obvious error in a bet price being displayed, any bet taken at this price including multiples will be deemed void. Should this situation arise, any Cash Out transaction made on such a bet will also be deemed void.